Autel AL329 OBD2 Code Reader Diagnostic Tool with Emission Status Product Features:
Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the Autel AutoLink AL329-R is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Easy plug-in and scan operation enable users to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Retrieves generic, manufacture specific and pending codes, that help solve basic engine and drive ability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status. Able to retrieve vehicle identification information. Able to clear codes, reset monitors and turn off malfunction indicator light.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
- Views Freeze Frame Data
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- One Click I/M emissions readiness key performs testing on active vehicle monitors to confirm if DTCs are present. AutoVIN to quickly read & clear DTCs. Enhanced mode 6 diagnostics.
- Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
- Easy plug-in and scan operation. Tri-lingual: English, Spanish and French. Tft color display (220×176 DPI). Grease & water resistant.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.